Suggested Booth Design Elements for Booth Design in Shanghai
Published: 2019-09-05 | Author: admin | Hits:
Green and environmentally friendly, a good booth design will not cause environmental pollution. It must comply with the principles of green and environmental protection. Starting from different directions, from design to materials, a green booth is always refreshing and gives visitors a pleasant feel.
Ideas, concepts of the times, the times are developing very fast, and everyone is more or less exposed to art. Although everyone has a different perspective, the quality of the booth design can be seen at a glance. The development of the main body has several aspects:
1. The classic principle of exhibit information, the number is not large but refined.
2. For the integrated color effect of reciprocal reverberation, we must also pay attention to the use of colorless series.
3. Shanghai Exhibition Company attaches great importance to the use of free curves and free-form surfaces of software materials to demonstrate the effects of the exhibition environment.
4. The openness, circulation, and plasticity of the space give people a kind of freedom, kindness, sensibility, and know that they can come in, visit, and communicate freely.
5. Try to use new products, new materials, new structures and new processes, and use the current popular optoelectronic transmission technology, screen imaging technology, modern artificial intelligence technology and other high-tech achievements.
Unity, good booth design of Shanghai construction companies should use the unity of science and art, innovative design, unity of content, and pay attention to the overall effect of the booth. Catering to the public's aesthetic, but not too much pursuit of individual independence, more in line with the public's aesthetic, can make the stand at the exhibition a dark horse, stand out.
The convention and exhibition industry has developed rapidly in full swing. With the rapid development, the quality and quality must certainly be quickly improved.
Element one: the form is a functional service.
Before considering the design of the exhibition booth, the booth design in Shanghai must first define the functions that the booth needs to achieve: which exhibits need to be displayed, how many visitors are expected to attract, whether you need to set up an information desk, demonstration area, leisure area or office area, how much storage is required space.
Element two: The design should conform to the company's image.
The design of the booth is a concrete expression of the company's image, so you should carefully consider the information you need to express (for example, do you want to be friendly and customer-centric, distinguished, high-tech, or aggressive) and clearly communicate to the designer Exhibitors who need to decorate their booths for exhibition design and construction need to pay special attention to the design of patterns. The hasty choice of cheap decorative materials at the last moment often damages the company's professional image.
Element three: Avoid psychological barriers.
The more open the booth, the more likely it is to attract the audience. Desktop design tends to form psychological barriers and should be avoided as much as possible. Element four: Do n’t deliberately guide the flow of people. Freedom of movement is one of the basic principles of excellent booth design. If you deliberately control the flow of people around the booth, the booth construction in Shanghai is likely to overlook the more important purpose of communicating with customers.